Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A Trip to the Fair

Last weekend we went to the fair. I love going each year and this year was great, as usual. Since Sebastian is only taking one big nap in the middle of the day now, our visit was short, so we had to prioritize: animals, agriculture exhibits and food. There is more that I like to see, but we did the best we could in three hours and we definitely hit my favorite parts. I thought I would share some of our pictures:

First up were all the 4-H animal exhibits.
Lovely Jersey cows are my favorites!


With all the new animals to discover, there was a lot of thinking going on in Sebastian's world. We got a lot of this look:
"I have no idea what that feathered thing is..."
And we saw the draft horses too. Such beautiful, powerful animals.

We had to make a stop at the petting zoo. The sheep was bleating and she scared Sebastian every time until he started to cry. After he calmed down, he decided that the pygmy goats were pretty great.

After visiting with the animals, we headed over to the agricultural exhibits to see the grange displays. These are one of my favorite things to see!

Of course there was some food too:

All in all, it was a good visit.
See you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment