Friday, August 19, 2011

A little behind

I had hoped to have part 2 up today for my Fall Fashion Overhaul, but it's been a busy week and I just haven't finished going through all of my clothes yet. It's not that I have so many, it's just that it's time consuming to go through them when you have a little guy "helping" you to re-sort and unfold clothes I've just sorted into piles and folded oh-so neatly. Silly me!

I'm almost finished though, so you can probably expect a "bonus post" over the weekend. 

For now, I'll tantalize you with awesome fabric. Have you seen the I HEART fabric collection? I hadn't. I'll admit that I'm not terribly up to date on what fabric designers are coming out with, mostly because I don't want to tempt myself, but also because I've never been one to closely follow specific designers of clothes or fabric. That said, I stumbled across a link of this today and I'm a bit in love. I've been intrigued with linen and linen blends lately, not having much (any?) of it myself, so I've been wanting to use some and try it out. These are awesome designs and now I find myself lusting after it! Oops! 


But seriously! The Japanese-print inspired ovals? The green gears? This awesomely awesome yellow?! Or the fabulous orange squiggle print? And don't forget the uber-cute blue flower print! And lots of it is in linen?! SIGN ME UP! 


Yup. My budget is being tested. I'm trying to be good here, but it's hard. Sooner or later some of this fabric may need to find it's way into my home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment