Friday, September 2, 2011


I have been scouring the interwebs like crazy this week looking for inspiration for my wardrobe refashion. The fact that Colette Patterns also posted the beginning of their Fall Palette Challenge, which I had also planned on entering, has also spurred on my frenzy. I really want to make some serious progress on deciding what I will make, with what patterns, and what color palette I will use. I feel like I've been dragging this out since I started it, but I've also been working on it pretty steadily. This part feels especially difficult because I just can't seem to get enough computer time to do what I need to. Sebastian is pretty adamant about trying to pull out my laptop's power cord, smashing the keyboard and yanking back the screen. Makes it pretty hard to browse the internet unless he's napping! 

In any case, I've been playing with Pinterest, ColourLovers, and Polyvore. I still don't feel like I have a finalized plan, but I thought I would share some of my inspiration with you. I feel like I'm almost there. Just a little more tweaking and playing with colors. Then sit down and make some decisions!

Back to inspiration!
 
First is a collection of warm fall colors that I enjoy. The more that I look at this collection of images, the more I like it. These colors really feel nice and autumnal to me. You'll definitely see some of these work their way into my final palette.
Fall Palette Inspiration - Warm

Next is a group of styles I really like. There are a bigger variety of colors here, and while I like some of them, it's the style rather than the colors that I'm most excited about. 

Fall Palette Inspiration - pink and blue

This last group is another collection of styles that I really enjoy, but almost all are in grey or black. I may decide I want some grey in my palette, but it certainly won't be the main color.

Fall Palette Inspiration - Greys


And that's what I have for now! I hope you've enjoyed seeing what I've been putting together. You'll see more on this very soon as I narrow it all down.

No comments:

Post a Comment