Friday, October 7, 2011

Halloween decor

Hello everyone! I hope you've all had a lovely week. Seattle is definitely well into the fall weather, which has had me contemplating all my favorite kinds of cold weather food and decorations. 

Shortly after Sebastian was born, we joined a parenting group here in Seattle and we got together with six other parents with babies of a similar age each week for three or four months to share the challenges and joys of parenting. After the program officially ended we decided to keep meeting, but only once a month. That's been going on for a while, but next Saturday is our turn to host the get together and I'm planning to decorate the house for Halloween a little bit. Now that's not a prerequisite for the meeting, but it sounds fun to me, especially because I really enjoy decorating a house for various holidays and always wanted to do that once I had my own home. 

So, since my never-ending Rooibos muslin is still in progress, but without interesting pictures to show, I thought I'd share some of the cool Halloween decorating ideas that I've been collecting on Pinterest. 


Aweswome and easy bats by Dana at MADE.
Sweet ghost feet!
Pacman Halloween garland by Minnieco!
Pipe cleaner spiders
Love these little framed bats.
"Thorny Vines Pumpkin"
Doily spider web

I know I won't have the time or budget to do all of these, but I definitely want to use a few. My mom is coming for a visit next week and I'm definitely pressing her into service to help me with a couple of ideas. : ) Have a great weekend all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment